Monday, February 21, 2011

366. Local & International Visitors - Please Be A PARTICIPANt!

WELCOME
Us, Canada, Greece, Australia, Barbados, Germany, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Romania
S
I'm just back from a brief trip to the Windy City (Chicago) and
I see that I've had both some local and international visitors since I've been away.
Thanks for checking me out, and hope you liked what you saw.
Please come back often, and tell your friends about this site.  

If you REALLY REALLY liked what you saw,
and want to participate, please email me and
I will happily send you the supplies
so you can be a part of this fun project. 

Denise

*View of the Chicago skyline from the Adler Planetarium.
I think you'll probably see this photo attached to a lock
and on the fence soon!

1 comment:

  1. Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update. Anaheim Locksmith

    ReplyDelete