Sunday, February 13, 2011

355. Welcome to Locks and Keys Project - Valentine's Day!

Welcome to the LAKP site!
If this is your first visit here, yea!  I'm so happy to have you stop by.
I hope you enjoy both the beautiful Valentine's greetings made especially for you
and the 300 + Posts that came before today!

To find YOUR very special Valentine, scroll down the posts,
checking both the titles and the photo's to help you identify yours. 
If your valentine artist was part of a school or family group, the entire
class is posted under ONE post number, but if your valentine writer was
flying solo, you have your own post number.


Here's the basic order
315 - 353 Individual Greetings
308 - 314 Group Greetings  

PLEASE make "comments' on both yours and any other greeting that
catches your eye, amuses you, or touches your heart.
I'd very much enjoy hearing your thoughts and reactions.

Please note: there are many pages of posts,
so if you don't see yours right here on the first page,
go toward the bottom of the page and look for the 
"Older Posts"
button to continue on to the next page.

Editors Note: 
I tried so very hard to get everything right,
but I know that somewhere I've probably misspelled something, 
misinterpreted a word or entirely omitted someones beautiful piece of art.
I apologize in advance if it happened to YOURS!
Please let me know what I can do to correct your greeting
by sending me an email at: locksandkeys@me.com

Abundant peace and love to you.
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment