Sunday, February 6, 2011

303. Valentine's LAKP - Kits Being Mailed Daily

I'm so excited!  I've been sending LAKP VALENTINE themed kits out all week, and had a nice day of drop in artists at the studio yesterday (mostly MEN - isn't that nice?).  I sent 50 kits to an elementary school in Duxbury, MA, and have had kits go out to various locations in MA, a few kits to Colorado, California, Alabama, New York, Illinois and best of all, Liverpool, England!  I'm bringing the project to a small private school in Framingham tomorrow and look forward to working offsite with this group.  
Remember, it's not to late to send your special somebody and online artistic greeting.  Just let me know and I can mail or hand deliver locally.  My previous blog entry on "How To Participate":



No comments:

Post a Comment