Sunday, February 13, 2011

312. VD - Alden School - Ms. Stadelmann's 4th grade class

Ms. Stadelmann's 4th grade class ON THE FENCE:

INDIVIDUAL GREETINGS:

Ms. Stadelmann
Brie


Hockey Sports Injury
To: Lizzie
Love: Grace

Zack
Will you be my valentine

Live laugh love

I LOVE NATURE


Mom DAD
Born to Cook
Born to Ski


Love is key
Love is all you need

May God be with you.

I have the best teacher ever.


Be Happy
Love, the source of happiness


Your the light of my life
To: Siobhan
From Ronnie


To be yourself is all it takes
to be a great person.


Be yourself because everyone else is taken


Keep on playing baseball
To: Drew
From: Cam

 A disaster may be waiting around the corner
but a miracle is too.


To teach is to touch a life forever
To: Ms. Stadelmann
From: Siobhan

To: Austin
Your my buddy

Live, learn, love.

Gods with you and will protect


Be Happy : )
Loves what makes the world go round.
Live Love Laugh Smile Inspire




All we need is love


TEAM 125
Thank you 4 loving me!
Jeremy:
My Valentine
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. All such wonderful messages of love and inspiration. What an awesome class! - Soo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH YA I HAVE READ YOUR BLOG SO VERY NICE.....Brooklyn Heights Locksmith Brooklyn heights locksmith will provide you with complete sales, service and installations of all mechanical and keyless locking systems, door hardware, safes and electronic security systems. Brooklyn Heights Locksmith is a family owned and operated locksmith business offering a unique blend of personalized and professional service to the Brooklyn Heights NYC. Over 12 years experience in security installations.Brooklyn Heights Locksmith is providing 24 hour 7 days a week emergency, locksmith services, for residential, commercial and autos.Locksmith Brooklyn heights I have all types locks and i am provide you all types lock services please contect us.

    ReplyDelete