Tuesday, February 15, 2011

363. Belated Valentine's Greeting - Partner In Miracles

Happy Valentine's Day to my partner in miracles!
A unique valentine gift for you this year is revealed in this riddle:
I've been carelessly dropping countless fresh ones for years.
Twice I took a chance, broke out of my comfort zone...
I shared the best two I had with you.
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
With care, love, dedication,
Mistakes made, lessons learned,
The help of a village
And a little bit of luck
We have been rewarded over and over. 

Time moves us to a new place.
Love and play will continue but
Soon I won't need to worry about
My careless dropping.
I've done that long enough!

For Valentine's Day I offer you intangibles.
Spirit, love, companionship
And a quantifiable gift:
12 fresh ones dropped 
At your door with care
Every week!

If you don't know, go to Locks and Keys project!

I love you, 
JUD
2/14/2011

*Heart/Key
"The shape of the things to come"
LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment