Saturday, October 23, 2010

86. On The Fence 10-23-10

I feel the need & desire to unlock my heart
after a bitter divorce after 28 years of marriage.


Granddaughters open new chamber of love
in their Grandparents heart!
Jeff & Connie
Boston Red Sox

: )   : )   ; )   : )   : )

EXPLORE
on back:
Paris, Florence, London, Chicago, NC, Costa Rica, Hope Town
FL,  Brussels, Rome, Puerto Rico, Belize, Isla Mujeres....... 
NTK

I (heart) The Cape

Miss You Bean

Miss You AHL

Miss You SGL

On Back: KRISTINA
Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Granddaughter, Niece

: )

R I P   My First Car

Closing one door and opening another

M O M 

: )

I (heart) ARK

: )        : )

1 comment:

  1. OHH YA I HAVE READ YOUR BLOG SO VERY NICE.....Brooklyn Heights Locksmith Brooklyn heights locksmith will provide you with complete sales, service and installations of all mechanical and keyless locking systems, door hardware, safes and electronic security systems. Brooklyn Heights Locksmith is a family owned and operated locksmith business offering a unique blend of personalized and professional service to the Brooklyn Heights NYC. Over 12 years experience in security installations.Brooklyn Heights Locksmith is providing 24 hour 7 days a week emergency, locksmith services, for residential, commercial and autos.Locksmith Brooklyn heights I have all types locks and i am provide you all types lock services please contect us.

    ReplyDelete