Tuesday, October 19, 2010

81. Everything from Natick Artists Open Studios weekend is posted!

I just finished posting both the photographs (approximately 85!) and the stories (37!) from the weekend event.  The locks, keys, tags, drawings and attachments are amazing, and the stories.....well, they are touching, thoughtful, sad, loving, and a few even made me cry.  It will take a while to browse through all of these entries, but I hope you find yours easily.

A few notes:
1) There is no order in regard to the photo's vs. the stories.  I just entered them in random order.  Some stories may be close to the lock or key that goes with it, but it would be coincidence only.
2) I put a : ) under photo's where there were no words, or I couldn't read them.
3) If I read your words wrong in any way, PLEASE email me and tell me what to correct! (denisegirardin@me.com)
4) If you hung something on the fence, and there is no photo, PLEASE email me, and let me know what it looks like, and where it is on the fence.  I will go back and take a photo and post asap.  Same for a postcard that might be missing.

THANK you all for being so enthusiastic about this, and remember, you can come back and do more locks and keys and write more stories.  Please send the blog link to friends and family and tell everyone to join in on the fun!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment